Saturday, March 30, 2013

S.W.A.T. - Circus Card

Today is the 5th Saturday of the month, so we've got an extra challenge at S.W.A.T. The challenge is to make a circus-themed card, following the theme of Charity's beautiful circus tent album that she showed us last week. 

There is a prize for this challenge, an RAK of scrappy goodness, so be sure to play along! You have until April 4th at midnight eastern to link up your project.

Charity's tent project reminded me that I also own a bunch of MME Lost & Found 2 paper which would work beautifully for a circus-themed card. I have always admired my scrappy friends that color beautiful images with markers or pencils and then go on to create some beautiful and elaborate 6x6 cards with lots of layers. Truly stunning creations! Well, since these MME papers are so beautiful and elaborate on their own, I thought I might be able to do some layering and create something nice. I'm really happy with how it turned out, and it was very simple to make, a few paper layers, a chipboard sticker for the sentiment, and then some black i-rock gems in the corners. That's it!
 



Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS