Monday, April 22, 2013

Small weekend projects

 I worked on a couple of small projects over the weekend
I've got a layout to share with you all tomorrow, but for today it's a card and tag from two different challenges. Come play along too!

 Artful Delight has scrapbook kits, card kits and sketches, too! One of my scrappy friends, Kerys, will be joining their Design Team. Can't wait to see what she creates! I saw their card sketch this month and knew it was perfect for this Echo Park sticker that I wanted to use on a birthday card. 
 

Here is my first attempt:
 
The card looks pretty good in the photo, but in person I felt like it was missing something, so I trimmed down the front and added a mat with the blue star paper and ended up with this:  

I'd like to start doing more in the way of gift packaging with all my paper crafting supplies. The MCM #21 challenge over at ScrapbookSteals.com inspired me to make this tag from my Imaginisce Sole Sisters collection
  
 Now I just need to acquire some boxes and bags that I can decorate to match my tags and cards!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!! Both cards are great but I do like the one you matted. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS