Monday, September 23, 2013

Use It Tuesday - 2 Hoarded Items

We've got a new challenge up at Use It Tuesday - Use 2 Hoarded items in your stash!

I kept my card Clean and Simple, and based it on the UWYH#1 sketch from few weeks ago that you can find HERE.
 

Hoarded Item #1 - Pebbles 'Chips' from 2 years ago. Those little yellow and white chipboard pieces come in a pack that includes a variety of sizes. I've been able to use up a lot of larger pieces and so I'm just left with a lot of little pieces and I have to really make an effort to use them. Putting several on a single card worked out nicely!

Hoarded Item #2 - American Crafts 'Garden Cafe' sticker from about 1 year ago. OK, here's the deal. Every year American Crafts has this amazing warehouse sale here in Utah. And the sale LASTS FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. It's crazy. So I make multiple trips and buy lots of stuff. Including several sticker books. These books have like 60 stickers in them. I don't know why I always think I'll use them up. I counted, and I've only used 7 of the 'Garden Cafe' stickers. At this rate it will take me 8 more years to use them up. Fantastic.

Alright, it's YOUR turn! Go pull out 2 hoarded items from your stash and USE THEM!
Link up your project by October 4th at Use It Tuesday, and make sure you tell us about your hoarded items that you used.

-Michele





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS