Friday, August 15, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Mini Album

I'm sharing a mini album on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today. The album theme is The Secret Garden. You can find pictures of the first few pages of the album at Sweet Stamp Shop, and I've saved a few pages to show right here. Take a look:




The stamp set I used on this mini is Elegant Flowers. If you missed it, I also used this stamp set a couple of weeks ago to make a Chalkboard Frame. Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fab! Is this your own design, or did you follow a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mirella! The base of the mini album is a board book - it's the Urban Lily Secret Keeper Board Book. I just covered the inside pages with patterned paper, cutting it down to size. The page layouts are my own.

      Delete
  2. I love this cute mini album...what adhesive did you use to make sure the patterned paper stuck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary-Anne! Just regular adhesive, I think I used my Snake Tape on this. Seems to be sticking pretty well.

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS