Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Santa and Warmest wishes

Here's the layout I made for the ScrapbookSteals Mid-Week Mojo sketch this week (Jade #8).

Patterned papers - Lawn Fawn and Pebbles
Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Flair - Bluebird Chic
Washi tape - WRMK
Title - American Crafts, Fancy Pants and Jillibean Soup


I then took the supplies I already had out and made a card with a Studio Calico sketch. I'm playing along again at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog, so I added some twine as a final detail to the card.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The twine is perfect on the tags! Love the little flair too! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual, Michele! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS