Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweet Baby card

There's a challenge at scrapbook.com to create a card using only plain cardstock, brads and rub-ons. When searching through my stash of rub-ons, I found this one by MME. It's meant to be used as a title, but I don't have any baby boy scrapbook pages to make, so thought I'd try to make a card from it.



It's about 6-inches wide, so to fit it on to a standard A2 card, I cut it up into 3 pieces and arranged the rub-on pieces like this:



I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  I don't really see a good spot to add any brads, since I've already got those circles, so I'll just stick with the cardstock and rub-ons.

The theme and colors in the card also fit perfectly with the Monday Craft Madness #11 challenge at scrapbooksteals.com which is to use the theme of "Baby Blues" on a project. Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, this is for the baby blues challenge. I've got to get on that. I really like this simple, perfect card.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS