Monday, June 16, 2014

Paper Girls - "Vacation"

Deb has a great challenge this time at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. She's asking us to use the title of a summer song in the title of a layout or in the journaling. I'm actually terrible at remembering song titles, so I just did some Google searches for summer songs and found lots of songs titles to sort through. "Vacation" by The Go-Go's was perfect for a recent vacay photo of my daughter, and now I seriously cannot get that song out of my head! Love it!

I used this week's Daisy #8 sketch at ScrapbookSteals.com, substituting embellies in place of the 3x4 cards.


Here's my layout:




You've got almost 3 full weeks to link up at The Paper Girls, so start humming those summer tunes and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS