Sunday, January 27, 2013

Squeeze-A-Palooza #4 - Valentine's Day

Back from vacation and back to crafting! I need to get moving on some Valentine's Day cards so here's one I made today for Fresh Squeezed Stamps Squeeze-A-Palooza #4. The heart image is from the FSS "The Sweet Life" stamp set. I stamped it several times with Memento tuxedo black ink on some Bazzill white cardstock and did a little masking to make some layers. I then colored some of the hearts with my AC Stamp Markers. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "And a Partridge".

I got the idea for the look of falling hearts from this blog post over at lime doodle.

You've got a few days left to join in the Squeeze-A-Palooza fun, if you don't own any Fresh Squeezed Stamps, they've got a couple free digis for you!

And if you happen to like my card, head on over to this post and hit 'Like' underneath my card ;) 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Great masking. The angling of the front panel was very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is soooo cute, Michele! I love the off-centered panel and all those multi-colored hearts. Perfection!! Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS