We are starting our very first challenge today over at S.W.A.T! Create a layout that's "All About You". Easy peasy! Won't you join us and become a Scrap Warrior? You have until February 25th to complete and link up your layout here.
Now, I know I said this was an easy challenge, but it was actually really hard for me. Every single one of my scrapbook layouts is about my daughter. I didn't even know where to begin with a layout about myself. I thought it over, and I noticed that lots of people were doing layouts at the start of the year about their 2013 goals. I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but decided to make some scrappy goals and then document them on a layout.
All products are from the Studio Calico 34th Street Scrapbook Kit and add-on kits.
I especially love these Heidi Swapp Color Magic numbers, I just inked them up with some Colorbox chalk ink to match my color scheme.
Love the vellum arrows that were in the kit too!
Want to hear more about my goals?
- Use my paper stash - Oh, how I love me some pretty paper! I've got a ton of it, though, so I'm going to make it through 2013 without buying any paper. Notice that I didn't commit to no embellies or no tools, however. It's gotta be an achievable goal.
- Take 2 online classes - I'm currently taking this wonderful class: Clean and Simple Card Making 2.
- Blog once a week - This blog is brand new for me, so I want to make sure I keep up with it.
- Create layouts without using sketches - I'm still using plenty of sketches, just trying to branch out more and find my own layout style. Happy to report that today's layout is my own design.
- Take more photos - I especially need more photos of my whole family together.
Now, get going on your own layouts so I can start getting to know you all!