Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop - Project Life cards

I'm up at the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today, sharing some journaling and title cards that would work great for Project Life!  Head over there to see the three completely different card sets that I made.

If you are like me and don't regularly do Project Life type layouts, you can use your cards on a regular 12x12 layout! After putting together the title, journaling and photos, I just added some extra embellies like washi tape and stickers, and then some extra stamping to compliment my specific photos. Having the pre-made cards ready made everything come together quickly!

Notice how I used some Alpha Tabs to add a little more detail to the layout. 

Be sure to visit the Sweet Stamp Shop blog every single day for tons of stamping inspiration.

Thanks for coming by today, enjoy the rest of your weekend!







1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS