Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whimsical Twist challenge - Sweet Summer

Whimsical Twist has a challenge up to create a summer project. You can find all the details HERE.

I created a layout of one of my favorite moments of this summer, my sweet daughter hanging out with her two lovely cousins.  I used mostly Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic" with some bits and pieces from my stash.


Can you believe summer is almost over? I think I'll save some summer pics to scrap when it starts to get cold outside.  Thanks for taking a look, you've got until August 15th to link up your own project!

3 comments:

  1. Love it. The embellies are so fun and the colors are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the paper and the colors - great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! So bright and fun! Thanks for joining in with us at Whimsical Twist!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS