Monday, March 3, 2014

Paper Girls - Photo Inspiration Challenge

Kristy picked out a beautiful photo for her Photo Inspiration challenge this week! Make whatever inspires you and link up at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!


I found the perfect stamp in my stash that reminded me of the mosaic tiles - a Hero Arts/Studio Calico background stamp made up of tiny rectangles lined up in rows. So I stamped that 2 times, added my photos, then layered my title and embellies on top of the stamped areas. Some border strips, journaling and enamel dots finish it off!



Supplies:
Paper and embellies: Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste
Enamel dots: Basic Grey
Background stamp: Hero Arts/Studio Calico
Ink: Hero Arts shadow ink
Letter stickers: American Crafts and Pebbles


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS