Wednesday, May 5, 2021

iNSD 2021

Well, it's been a minute since I've blogged, hasn't it! This year's National Scrapbooking Day inspired me to go out and find some challenges and they need me to link up, so let's put this blog back to work for at least one day!

Pinkfresh Studio is a company I discovered only last year. Their products are beautiful. They have some challenges up that are due on May 13th. If you happen to have some Pinkfresh product, then you should give them a try and link up as well! I used papers from "Everyday Musings" and embellishments from "Office Hours".

The challenges I am entering are Challenge #8 - Borders with Sophie, and Challenge #10 - Circles with Brianna. For the border, I used my Knock Out Punch and punched notebook paper borders. And then the circles were easy, I have lots of circle embellishments.

The other inspiration for my layout came from Stacy Julian's Story52 class. Have you heard of this class? you pull cards from 4 different categories and then use that to create your layout. The class goes all year, you can still sign up, look out for discounts that Stacy occasionally offers. 

The Story52 cards that I pulled were:

1. Category - Places we love (my office)

2. Start with - Product (Pinkfresh Studio office themed products)

3. Say it with - Interview (I wrote questions for myself to answer)

4. Laugh out Loud - My title "The Office" is a bit punny


Thanks so much for looking!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS