Monday, April 8, 2013

Paper Made Bakery Challenge

There's a fun card kit company out there called Paper Made Bakery (PMB). I was a subscriber for several months because I just love the mix of papers, embellies and stamp sets that come in each kit! I only stopped subscribing because I couldn't keep up and built up quite a stash...

Well, this is my lucky week! PMB is having its first ever Fresh Baked Kit challenge to use up those unused kit supplies. I've already completed one project. (ok, ok, I actually made this last week when Shannon first hinted at the upcoming challenge!)  I really hope to have a few more projects done this week.

So, where to start with all my lovely kits and stamp sets? Another challenge blog helped me decide: The Paper Girls Challenge Blog is hosting a challenge "April Showers Bring May Flowers" right now. I immediately thought of using my Avocado Arts stamp set from the PMB February 2012 kit. But to switch things up, I paired the stamp set with papers and a green hexagon rub-on from the PMB August 2012 kit.  (washi tape is from my stash)

Perfect springtime combination, I think!




Thanks for looking at my card, and if you like it, please come VOTE for me at the Paper Made Bakery blog! (Definitely check out the other entries and vote for all your faves!)

  

6 comments:

  1. This is a PERFECT card for both challenges and it is aDORable! You did a great job "recycling" PMB's Fresh Baked Kits. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you've done...such a fun mix of goodness! I'm such a fan of green, owls and umbrellas:) Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Made Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Michele! Thanks for playing with The Paper Girls again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper piecing works so well here! Love it! Thanks for participating at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that I am so late in stopping by. Your card is super sweet. Love that little owl. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Made Bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE card, Michelle. Love the umbrella and hexagons rub ons. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS