Saturday, March 16, 2013

S.W.A.T. Drill #4 - Color Challenge



 S.W.A.T. Drill #4 - It's a color challenge!

Use this gorgeous color combo to create a project.


Here's my take, I used some Sweet Stamp Shop stamps (something of a theme for me this week, isn't it??) and some patterned papers to make this colorful and fun card.
 Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento
Washi tape: My Mind's Eye
Brads: BasicGrey
Cardstock Base: Bazzill

You have until March 25th to complete your project using these colors and link it up at S.W.A.T.

The prize you are playing for this time is a $10 gift card to 3 Scrappy Boys!

Can't wait to see what you create!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!
    I love your card!
    Your use of patterned paper is exquisite ;-)
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS