Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

Hello and Welcome! 

If you came here today from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, then you know that I'm a Guest Designer today! I am just thrilled beyond belief that I've had this opportunity to design for Sweet Stamp Shop this month with one of the new stamp sets. How fun is it to work with a completely new product? Plus I've been a huge fan of Sweet Stamp Shop for the past year or so, with a few (ok, 15!) of their stamp sets in my possession. I love to read the blog each day for crafty inspiration and for great ideas on how to use these stamps. Seriously. So. Fun.

So let's see if I can pass along a little inspiration today as well. I've got 2 more cards that I made with one of the brand new sets Chalkboard Sign. With the first one I tried to create a true chalkboard look, by heat embossing in white. The image embossed really nicely, let's just say mine is a brand new, clean chalkboard! I matted it on some patterned paper, kind of giving it a framed look, then added some cord and a brad, to give the effect of the sign actually hanging.


I think this next card is my favorite I made with this set. The bright colors just make me think of rainbows and springtime, and maybe by the end of this week the snow will finally melt on the north side of my house! Anyways, I just repeatedly stamped the heart image from Chalkboard Sign with Memento ink. The colors I used are Lady Bug, Tangelo, Cantaloupe and Dandelion. I then stamped a simple "sending love" sentiment in black from the Packaged Pretty set. Really a fun set for gift giving and card-making alike!


Next is a 6x6 card made with the Let's Chat set, one of the February release sets. I happened to have some turquoise cardstock in my stash that matched one of my inks pretty nicely (Memento Bahama Blue). Paired up with some black and white chevron paper and a banner to highlight the sweet sentiment, I think it turned out pretty cute!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my projects.
(And if you missed it, I posted some Sweet projects on Tuesday for the March Release, go take a look!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS