Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Carta Bella and a Pretty Profile

I had a few things in mind when creating this layout. I wanted to use masking, misting, and stamping. When I decided to scrap this photo, I wanted to incorporate a rainbow feel, without just painting a rainbow on the page. I'm really happy with how it turned out!
The 'Basic Training' at S.W.A.T. Challenge Blog this month was to use a mask, so I'm linking up over there.

I cut a mask with my Cricut - a square with a grid of circles on it. I misted with 'Sunset' Mister Huey's, moved the mask over 2 more times, misting with 'Clover' and 'Bonny Blue'. These colors coordinated really well with my Carta Bella 'Alphabet Junction' paper and stickers. I also did some stamping in black ink, and then used Heidi Swapp Color Magic letters as part of my title, sprayed with 'Sunset'. A few sequins finish off the page.


Thanks so much for taking a look at my layout today!

8 comments:

  1. What a great background using your 'homemade' mask!! Thanks for linking up over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the misting and masking! Wonderful sequins too! Thanks for playing along at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page. Love the title and how the colors compliment the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pic and page! Love the background you created. Thanks for playing along at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page. I love that you made your own mask with your Cricut. So glad you linked up with SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to love on this. Great details on this layout. Thank you for sharing with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful LO and little lady :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rainbow letters! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS