Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chevrons and Sequins


I've got a card today that was inspired by the Sweet Stamp Shop UWYH Challenge #18 and CAS-ual Friday CFC116 challenge to use Chevrons and Sequins. Two excellent trends to combine with Sweet Stamps, don't you think?
 



First, here is my stash of sequins:


And here is my card:
 
I used the "Distressed Chevron" background stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop. And then just punched out three circles and put them on a dark blue card base. Super easy, and then the sequins make the card pop.

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, what a clean, graphic, fun card! Perfect for both challenges, too! I love the clean and simple design, this card could be used for any occasion! So glad to see you playing along at the Sweet Stamp Shop's UWYH challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the show and tell of the stash! I like to see what people keep in their craft rooms ;) the composition is really pretty and I love your color choices. great job and thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those scattered sequins, wonderful color, too! very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! Way to go using up that sequin stash, and I especially love how you created your own "patterned paper" with that chevron background stamp! Super easy but it came out great!!! Thanks for entering it at UWYH challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS