Monday, October 7, 2013

Use It Tuesday - Odds and Ends

We've got a new challenge up at Use It Tuesday - Odds, Ends, Scraps and Pieces!

This type of challenge is always fun. You get to start with the little bits and work your way up, instead of the other way around. I've got this little bowl of odds & ends that I keep on the shelf behind my craft desk. When my project needs a little something different, I pull it out. Well this time I started with the bowl, emptied it onto my desk and found some cute button brads that I've never used before. They were part of a card kit that I purchased about 1 1/2 years ago.

 

I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad with some bright colors and found this MME butterfly paper that I thought worked nicely with the buttons brads in the centers. I just sort of built the card around that. Here it is:

Go find your Odds & Ends, Scraps & Pieces and let them inspire you for your next project! Then link up at Use It Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the bowl! Right now all mine just sits in piles on my desk! I think your way is much more fun...I mean just look at the great card you created!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS