Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Single layer card - You're the Bomb!

This week is Stamptoberfest (SOF) on the Two Peas in a Bucket Stamping Forum. Do you like to stamp? If so, come on by, join in the chats or the challenges. I'm hosting a challenge called Keep It Local! There's a prize up for grabs!

I've got a couple of cards to share from the SOF13 celebration. I'll do 2 posts, so look out for the next one in a minute!

Since I used up some of my STASH, I'm entering these in Use What You Have Challenge #19.

Here is my stash. I've got this brand new bottle of Stickles and *shock* uninked Sweet Stamp Shop stamps! This stamp set is so awesome, what was I waiting for?!?


And here's my one layer card. It was originally 4.25" x 5.5" but I ended up cutting it down to 4.25" x 4.25". I really need to do more of these so they are easier to send in the mail. (Especially since the Post Office is so sneaky about their rate changes these days...)

Here's a close-up so you can see the Stickles on the fuse:

Oh man, I'm keeping this stamp set on my desk to make a few more projects before I put it away!

4 comments:

  1. Michele, this CARD is the bomb! A one-layer CAS beauty of a bomb, that's what it is! So glad you were able to play along in the UWYH challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one layer CAS design! So colorful and the Stickles are a great addition!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the stickles on the fuse. Thanks for the close up!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS